Critical Care Education Pandemic Preparedness
*IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ*
Please note that this website continues to be a work in progress.
We are continually adding resources and producing syntheses and pocket cards from those resources. We welcome you to provide feedback to help us improve.
About the CCEPP Project
Welcome to the Quick ICU Training Resource, part of the Critical Care Education Pandemic Preparedness (CCEPP) project. The goal of this website is to provide quick, accessible learning resources and reference materials for physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists, and other clinicians who are upskilling, renewing, or reviewing their knowledge and skill for redeployment to critical care during the COVID-19 global pandemic.
The CCEPP project is a collaboration of clinicians, educators, and scientists from across the University of Toronto and the Toronto Academic Health Sciences Network (TAHSN). Contributors are listed here. The effort was coordinated by:
- Ryan Brydges, Allan Waters Family Simulation Centre, Unity Health Toronto / Dept. of Medicine, University of Toronto
- Brian Cuthbertson, Dept. of Critical Care Medicine, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Center / University of Toronto
- Stella Ng, Centre for Faculty Development, Unity Health Toronto / Dept. of Speech-Language Pathology, University of Toronto
- Dominique Piquette, Dept. of Critical Care Medicine, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Center/ University of Toronto
- Jenna Spring, Dept. of Critical Care Medicine, Sinai Health / University of Toronto
If you see any issues, additional needs, or have additional resources we could add, please contact us.
Join The Email List & Get Notified When New Content Is Added!
The CCEPP team has worked to have the content of this site informally peer-reviewed. However, it does not constitute official advice or guidance unless otherwise indicated. Please use your own discretion and judgment when applying information from this site to your practice.